Monday, March 28, 2011

CBS radio show, economic impact

Would like feedback from those who heard show. Guled Kassim called me today after the show and said he was very pleased. I know I was.  He and Mumim asked some very good questions. They also added some very good thoughts. Guled emphasized in our phonecall that we need to tell more of the economic story and its impact on business.

Recording of show will be on the web either tonight or tomorrow morning.  See www.kassimscorner.com

I know some folks at OFA were quite pleased with show.  I look forward to working with some new team leaders for our health reform team in OFA-MD.   

Re business impact, here is an article from today's commonwealthfund newsletter. 

http://www.commonwealthfund.org/Content/Newsletters/Washington-Health-Policy-in-Review/2011/Mar/March-28-2011/Health-Care-Law-Pumps.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment