1) Closing the Gap: Past Performance of Health Insurance in Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Access to Care Could Be an Indication of Future Results
2) AHR: ACA 101: What You Need to Know
Sponsored by Kaiser Family Fdn. On C-span. With Ed Howard, Diane Rowland and Sabrina Corlette. Had a good discussion with Sabrina re Consumer Checkbook. AHR will post a video in a couple of days as will KFF.
3) Supporters of Death With Dignity Rally in Annapolis
4) Digital Dilemma For Medicine: How To Share Records
We have a long way to go with digital records. This is a major barrier that I hope gets solved soon.
5) Health Affairs: Safety-Net Hospitals More Likely Than Other Hospitals To Fare Poorly Under Medicare’s Value-Based Purchasing
6) They Called Obamacare A Job-Killer. Were They Wrong?