Sunday, January 18, 2015

Medicare at 50: Origins and Evolution

Medicare at 50: Origins and Evolution  Part I in New England journal of Medicine



Here is what I said previously.



So does Medicaid!!

For their 25th anniversary, I was on detail to the House Aging Committee and wrote a report for Committee's hearing.  

Medicare and Medicaid's 25th anniversary - much promised, accomplished, and left unfinished : a report presented by the chairman of the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session. 
We had quite a party after the hearing with Burt Lancaster, John Rockfeller, and Gail Wilensky. 

The above report and a few other of my publications can be found at
https://uky.academia.edu/tonyhausner

My CV can be found at this site as well as on the side of this blog.  30 years at USDHHS, 26 of which were at CMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment