Very impressive graphic and stats from healthcare.gov twitter feed concerning very large volumes of calls, enrollees on first day October 1. The problem is too much traffic. Day 2 has had large volumes also. healthcare.gov has had over 6 million visits today.
2) Kaiser Family Foundation came out with these today
- Released an expanded list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Three Things To Know Before Buying A Health Plan -- And Where To Find Them (very useful advice, such as look at plan ratings, is your doctor in the plan)
4) Baltimore Sun
- Look for an article in tomorrow's sun written by Eileen Ambrose. It will cover a scam by a insurance broker that created a website that looks like the state's. This was discovered by myself and a colleague of mine. !!!
- by Andrea Walker -Update: It now appears that people can't create accounts on the website. If you already have an account you can sign in, but there is no longer a prompt to create an account. The Maryland Health Connection twitter account is suggesting that people sign up in person with organizations it has hired to enroll people in plans. You can find a list here.
5) MD Health Connection
Tech teams working to resolve issues. Service improving and consumers able to shop, compare & select health plans.
10/2/13 1:00 p.m.
6) The washington post and nytimes had good reviews early this afternoon.
7) From Get covered
We're so thrilled