1) Clearing up the facts surrounding notices from insurance companies by reading this blog from Secretary
2) Obama wasn't fully accurate when he said those with canceled insurance had "substandard" coverage. All about nuance. http://cornstein.tumblr.com/post/65608577934/parsing-the-numbers-obamacare-edition
3) CHART: 'Winners And Losers From Obamacare'
4) Md. health exchange working better, but glitches remain
from Baltimore Sun
5) Key Senate, House committee chairs offer plan to fix Medicare doctor payments, writes @maryagnescarey http://khne.ws/17uvK7F This is excellent news. Paying on quality is definitely the way to go
6) HealthCare.gov: Improving the Account Registration Process
7) This is domestic violence month
On Tuesday, it was a pleasure to attend with our daughter who works at the House of Ruth, as they dedicated a new center in Brentwood, Prince George's County.
Very encouraging news from the Gallup Poll.