1) Alert from Maryland Health Connection: Your health coverage is waiting!
Last minute advice for Maryland's exchange. Kaiser and Evergreen will accept enrollments up to 12/31, Blue Cross and United up to 12/27. This is not well known. I did receive this email today as I created accounts for testing purposes. Surprised it did not come sooner. Maryland still has problems but slowly getting better.
Seems like enrollment signups has increased dramatically nationwide.
2) POLITICO.com: HHS offers help for people who miss Obamacare deadline
Health care site put to the test as deadline nears
Obamacare enrollment in private plans tops 600k in 4 states alone.calif, ny, Ky and wash.
3) ACA state exchange premiums
4) Migration Patterns for Medicaid Enrollees 2005–2007
David K. Baugh and Shinu Verghese, Mathematica Policy Research, from a former CMS colleague now with MPR.
5) Watch out, some #Obamacare plans make you pay thousands out of pocket before full coverage kicks in: khne.ws/19IYRTD