Maryland extends deadline for enrollment for new health insurance program from Dec. 23 to Dec. 27, amid website glitches
2) A lot more of Obamacare has been delayed, cut back, or extended than your probably realize. huff.to/1bXUHYt
3) Fewer than 20% of Blue Shield of CA customers extend health coverage latimes.com/business/money…
4) How are consumers protected if their marketplace allows web broker participation? Read our latest brief to find out. bit.ly/JDe6UA
5) Sarah Kliff WaPo Inevitable. pic.twitter.com/BbjxYEAKFt
6) Sarah Kliff (@sarahkliff) tweeted at 4:42pm - 17 Dec 13:
Why Obamacare won’t spiral into fiery, actuarial doom washingtonpost.com/blogs/
Next Obamacare crisis: Small-business costs?
Politico // David Nather
Insurers Fight Hospitals' Paying Premiums
Wall Street Journal // Louise Radnofsky
A charity's plan to help people pay for coverage through new health-care exchanges has put it at the center of a high-stakes fight between the insurance and hospital industries that could pose a challenge to the economic underpinnings of President Barack Obama's health law.