Thursday, November 7, 2013

Highly Recommended Plan Finder Site with Premium and Subsidy Information

I highly recommend the following website
This site will tell you the costs of the plans, premium subsidy, quality ratings, etc.  for all or most of the states. 

It does not indicate whether or not a doctor is in the plan. That is in the Federal or State systems.  But I believe it has everything else.  The developer, Steve Morse, has done outstanding work in the genealogy field for many years and I and many others have found his work invaluable. 
I strongly suggest that this site get lots of attention, especially given the problems that exist with the Federal and many state systems.

If you have any suggestions for changes to the site, I will be glad to pass it on.  Please let me know your thoughts and whether or not you agree that this needs more publicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment